As part of business and business contacts, if in the course of the exchange of written or electronic correspondence you send us your personal data (including contact details), it means that we obtain your personal data, therefore, in accordance with Article 12 and Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation” or “RODO”) we provide you with the following information:
- Katarzyna Jarosz – FUERTE ARCHITECTS, Stolarska 5, 32-600 Oświęcim is the Administrator of personal data.
- Contact point – to contact the Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator has not appointed a Security Inspector
- Dane osobowe przetwarzane są w następujących celach:
- Implementation of commercial and service contracts to which the Administrator is a party, invoicing, the process of offering and contracting carried out by the Administrator, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the RODO.
- The legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator are: actions necessary to prevent fraud, transfer of personal data within a group of companies for internal administrative purposes, ensuring network security.
- The categories of recipients of personal data are:
- Entities providing HR and accounting services to the Administrator,
- Entities providing legal services to the Administrator,
- Entities performing IT infrastructure maintenance services for the Administrator,
- Entities functioning in the organizational structure
- Investors, General Contractors, Subcontractors of construction and architectural works carried out by the Administrator.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Personal data will be deleted within the period permitted by law (if applicable) or on the date of limitation of mutual claims of the administrator and the person whose data is processed – depending on which of these deadlines falls later.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- If the processing of data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement and you are not obliged to provide them (unless you are a contractor of the Administrator as a sole proprietorship – then providing personal data is a contractual requirement, and failure to provide them results in the impossibility of concluding a contract between you and the Administrator).
- The Administrator does not use automated decision-making, including profiling.